Terms and Conditions
1) This ticket is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
2) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
3) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
4) Admission is subject to compliance with all laws, facility rules and event regulations.
5) Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
6) Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
7) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the promoter.
8) No refunds/exchanges.
* Camping Terms *
Weekend pass required, proof of purchase must be displayed at time of arrival.
4 camping wristbands included per site with option to purchase a maximum of 2 additional wristbands.
You must be 19 years of age to purchase camping, ID will be required at the gates.
Minors under 19 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult 25 years of age or older unless they are a legal guardian, to a limit of 4 minors per adult.
Registration is required.
No vehicles may exit the campground before Monday July 15th.
All rentals being delivered must arrive Tuesday July 9th and must camp in Dove Creek. Please contact our office at 250 334 1634 if you have any questions about rentals.
Camping placement is first come first serve for individual sites however this ticket does ensure placement within the area you have purchased for.
Your tickets are being purchased from Vancouver Island MusicFest (the organizer).
Tickit's services are limited to generating and delivering tickets and forwarding your payment to the organizer. Tickit’s fees for this service are non-refundable.
All communications or disputes regarding ticket order refunds, chargebacks, changes, disruptions and cancellation are between you and the organizer. Tickit will be not be liable or responsible in any way for refunds or chargebacks in connection with the organizer's events.